The Print Catalog Makes a Comeback
Remember the days of excitement when catalogs arrived in your mailbox? Your actual, physical mailbox? Remember how you would devote hours to perusing its pages? The catalog was sort of an event that is pretty rare today. It’s not nearly so satisfying or comfortable to snuggle up with the digital catalog.
The last time Daltile offered a catalog was in 2011. It was the first ever to feature the full line up of products and plenty of information about services, technology, and Daltile locations. It was a complete reference at your fingertips.
April Wilson, Dal-Tile Brand Marketing Director, commented, “We’re really excited to offer our full line catalog to our customers again. This is the second full line catalog in Daltile’s recent history and we hope it will prove an asset.”
This catalog features all the best of previous catalogs and some new features, as well:
- New room scenes, plus all your favorite existing ones
- New branding
- Info about Reveal, Stepwise,Visual Imaging, and other Daltile technologies
- Up-to-date technical data on all products
- Colors & sizing for all productsNew productsPrograms: national accounts, and architectural
- Pattern guide
- Greenworks program for help with LEED creditsExpanded Stone Usage Guide
- Info on new technology, StepWise™, a slip resistance technology released in the fall of 2014
- Info about virtual tools and resources
One look and you'll know this catalog is a must-have tool that you must add to your arsenal.
Our virtual catalog will still be available on daltile.com. It will be updated twice per year and will be your go-to for the most recent developments with Daltile products. The print catalog also contains information about digital resources.Digital Resources
Order Your Catalog Today!
The catalog is now available! To get your catalog, get in touch with your Daltile representative. It’s a limited printing so don’t waste any time in reserving your copy.