5 Things to Try
Looking for something new to do on the last night of the year? Here are five things that will make it a night to remember.
- Forget the midnight kiss! Try something else when the clock ends the year and lets in a new one. There are all sorts of parties and parades and quirky local events to attend or you could opt for a 5/10k race and start the new year off right.
- Girls night, whether you go out or stay in, makes New Year’s Eve special. Order pizza, wear your comfiest clothes, and watch a favorite movie. Or do each other’s make up and head out for dancing. It’s always a fun time when you’re surrounded by your besties.
- Hang with family on the last night of the year and get caught up on what’s been happening over the year. Conversation, board games, and food never fail to entertain.
- Book a vacation for the new year celebration or plan one for the coming months. There are all sorts of destinations and one is sure to be perfect. Whether you want a cabin in the snowy woods or the suite at the top of one of NYC’s finest hotels, it will be a vacation you won’t forget.
- Give back to your community and make someone else’s holiday festive by serving dinner at a local soup kitchen. There’s nothing quite like making someone else’s day to start off the new year on the right foot.