The Gift of Tile
Fabric Art in Natural Prism
What did you get your mother this year? She may be hard to shop for, but there’s really only one thing moms want. A break. Whether your mom wants a nap or a tropical vacation, give her the gift that keeps on giving. Tile.
How does tile help mom catch a nap? Here’s five ways.
- Tile is easy to clean. Whether it’s pureed carrots spewed on the floor by a picky baby, muddy footprints from an adventuresome 10 year old boy, or red wine from a grown up gathering, tile can take whatever gets dished out. And it doesn’t take any special chemicals either. Just warm water and mild soap will do the trick.
- Tile is easy to maintain. Wood floors may complete mom’s dream kitchen, but in a few years, that floor is going to need some maintenance. Wood-look tile gives her the look without the added maintenance. No sanding or varnish. Just some grout sealing occasionally.
- Tile lasts a long time. Tile has a massive life span. Mom will probably want to remodel the kitchen long before the tile needs replacing.
- Tile is good for the environment. Mom has lots of good causes, but tile on the floor gives her one less thing to worry about. Tile is often made from recycled materials in sustainable factories of carefully maintained natural resources.
- Tile is healthy. Low to no VOCs, no harmful chemicals, and resistance to mold and mildew all mean tile is one of the least worrisome floor and wall coverings out there.
See how much time and worry mom saved because you gave her a new tile floor? Invest in the woman who gave so much to allow you to spread your wings and fly! Take her to your local Daltile showroom to pick out her tile today.