A New World for Slab Countertops
Just when you think large-format porcelain tile couldn’t get any bigger, porcelain slabs appear. Introducing Panoramic Porcelain Surfaces™ - huge porcelain tile that can go nearly anywhere.
Think of everything you know about porcelain floor tiles. Now imagine having all those benefits on the countertop, the wall, or fireplace with very few joints and lots less grout—that’s Panoramic.
Panoramic (on the right) next to a regular sized natural stone slab
Roy Viana, director of Natural Stone and Slab at Daltile said it like this, “we all know what a great performer porcelain is; just translate all those capabilities to a slab and you’ll understand the value of these large porcelain surfaces.”
Europe has already been designing with these extra-large format surfaces for a couple of years. Now they’ve hit the American market and they are making a huge impact. They increase the scale and style of porcelain tile on par with natural stone slab and that’s opening up a whole new world.
- Two giant sizes: 63 x 126 inches, 64 x 127 inches
- 6 mm and 12 mm thicknesses
- Can be easily cut to customize
What It Looks Like
- Four marble-looks in matte and polished finishes
- Four monochromatic colors in hot urban neutrals
How You Can Use It
- Shower walls
- Tub surrounds
- Large feature walls
- Exterior cladding
- Outdoor patios
- Outdoor countertops
- Easily cleaned with multi-purpose cleaners
- Fewer grout joints to keep clean
- Low porosity of porcelain makes it stain resistant
Panoramic in Statuario on the walls and vanity
- Withstands heat
- Scratch and chip resistant
- Stain resistant
- Can be installed over existing solid surfaces (with the right preparation)
Get more details about Panoramic Porcelain Surfaces from a Daltile representative or visit a local Daltile Stone Center.